FurMark is a very intensive OpenGL benchmark that uses fur rendering algorithms to measure the performance of the graphics card. Fur rendering is especially adapted to overheat the GPU and that's why FurMark is also a perfect stability and stress test tool (also called GPU burner) for the graphics card. The benchmark offers several options allowing the user to tweak the rendering: fullscreen / windowed mode, MSAA selection, window size, duration.
- New: different scoring web pages for version 1.7.0 and 1.8.2+.
- New: option to enable FurMark 1.7.0 compatibility mode.
- New: support of latest Radeon HD 5000 and GeForce GTX 400 series.
- New: display of GPU and memory clocks (even if GPU-Z is not started).
- Change: improved temperature graphs readability.
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here