UltraDefrag is a powerful Open Source Defragmentation tool for Windows Platform. It can defragment any system files including registry hives and paging file. Also one of the main goals of UltraDefrag is doing the job as fast as possible.
* UltraDefrag Scheduler has been retired as a component less functional than standard Windows Task Scheduler; visit UltraDefrag.WikiSpaces.com for tutorials on scheduling disk defragmentation tasks through Windows Task Scheduler
* more reliable monolithic boot time defragmenter was made.
* few bugs preventing the correct MFT displaying were fixed in driver.
* --wait option was added to the command line interface to make scheduled defragmentation more flexible.
* GUI cluster map was reworked to be customizable to give better feedback of the current drive usage.
Program Information Category:
Tools and Utilities Type:
Free Version: 4.3 RC1 Size: 412KB Works on: Windows