HWiNFO™ and HWiNFO32™ are professional hardware information and diagnostic tools supporting latest components, industry technologies and standards. Both tools are designed to collect and present the maximum amount of information possible about computer's hardware which makes them suitable for users searching for driver updates, computer manufacturers, system integrators and technical experts as well. Retrieved information is presented in a logical and easily understandable form and can be exported into various types of reports.
- Added support of Fintek F81865 LPC/Sensor.
- Added Patsburg PCH support.
- Added support of PCI Express 3.0 (8.0 GT/s) capabilities.
- Added monitoring of sensor values in graph.
- Fixed recognition of Intel Xeon W35xx CPUs.
- Improved sensor monitoring for ASUS Crosshair IV Formula.
- Added reporting of GPU clocks and memory size for GF100.
- Improved sensor monitoring for several ASRock boards.
- Added nVidia D12U, T20, Tesla C2050/C2070/M2050/M2070/S2050/S2070,
Quadro Q11U-3, MCP83 and some other models.
- Fixed reading of AMD K10 temperature sensor.
- Improved reporting of CPU dynamic clock for AMD Family 10h and later.
- Improved support of Sandy Bridge family.
- Improved sensor monitoring for Giga-Byte EP43/EP45/X38/X48 series.
- Added GPU Diode temperature reporting for nVidia G92 and G94.
Tools and Utilities
3.50 build 715
Product page: here