Skype for Windows 184.108.40.206Posted on Wednesday, April 28 2010 @ 13:52 CEST by Thomas De Maesschalck
* Deactivated the keyboard tapping removal feature during conference calls
because of complaints from blind people and gamers.
* Improved call stability between two Skype 4.2 for Windows users.
* Fixed issue causing consecutive call drops right after call start.
* The preferred microphone settings were not saved when the device was set from the Call Quality Indicator device selection list.
* In some languages Skype showed an error message "unterminated tag" which prevented users from logging into Skype.
* The IM notification icon was not correctly displayed during a full screen video call.
* Screen sharing from Skype 4.2 to Skype 4.0 or lower did not show video to the receiver if their computer had Pentium 4 or Pentium 3 processor.
* The High Quality Video logo sometimes flashed during a video call.
* Outgoing video froze when Skype raised the outgoing video quality.
* When on a video call to an Asus Videophone users, the local video preview sometimes froze and the other side saw a green still image after some time into call.
* In rare cases it was not possible to listen to old Voicemails which were received through Online Number.
Internet and communication
Product page: here