DC++ announces the freedom to share! DC++ is an open source client for Windows for the Direct Connect / Advanced Direct Connect network.
Direct Connect allows you to share files over the Internet without restrictions or limits. The client is completely free of advertisements and has a nice, easy to use interface. Firewall and router support is integrated and it is easy and convenient to use functionality like multi-hub connections, auto-connections and resuming of downloads.
* Fixed random problems with hidden files, folders or complete drives (root folder) cannot be added to share or they don’t appear in the file list even after hashing was finished.
* Fixed a problem with downloaded filelists : they weren’t correctly positioned when opened and they could stuck in the download queue in certain cases.
* User commands are available in main chat
* If you redownload an already opened file list, it’ll be refreshed
* Font style is correctly applied to chat windows
* Count of ADC hubs will be correctly reported in the DC++ tag from now. This should eliminate the cause of problems with beeing logged into ADC hubs and some paranoid private hubs simultaneusly.
Program Information Category:
Internet and communication Type:
Free Version: 0.762 Size: 21.9MB Works on: Windows