RJ TextEd is a full featured text and source editor with Unicode support, syntax highlighting and code folding. The functionality extends beyond text files and includes support for HTML editing with integrated preview, spell checking, auto completion, HTML validation, templates and more. The program also include support for Topstyle Lite CSS editor, has a dual pane file commander, as well as a FTP client to upload your files. Below is a small list of features available. For a full list check out the features section.
Created a new color dialog that includes:
* Web safe colors with preview when hovering over the color palette.
* Color picker. Click on button and select a color from anywhere on the screen.
* Standard color dialog button.
* Edit the color in hex form.
* The color under the text cursor is used when opening the color dialog.
Close dual document view
A dialog is displayed when you close the dual document view with files still in the right view. The dialog gives you three options:
* Close the files
* Move the files to the left view
* Hide the files
The last selected option is always remembered. You can also select to never display this dialog again. To display the message again you can change an option in the options dialog.
I've also added a tab menu item to move all files to the left view.
You can now set the background color in options - Highlighters section.
* Moved the menu item to the "View" menu.
* Fixed an issue when typing a character and you have selected text.
* Fixed an issue that sometimes messed up undo/redo. This issue may have affected normal editing as well with some very random behavior.
* Fixed some minor editing issues when using "Wrap at window edge".
* Fixed some word wrapping issues when using "Wrap at window edge".
* The password dialog should now be displayed properly when you haven't saved a password for you profile.
* Error messages when the connection fails should now be displayed properly.
You can now use
with regular expressions. They are all treated as "
" (new line). This was done to avoid document corruption and avoid situations the editor could not handle.
Fixed several issues with undo/redo.
* Added a new block option to syntax files (FirstOnLine=).
* Made some small changes in the file association dialog.
* Fixed a small issue when using IE8 as an external browser.
* Activating new highlighters should import the correct colors now.
* Fixed some minor issues when using the "Windows XP" menu style.
* The context menu item "Open file at cursor" can now use a selection.
Program Information Category:
Tools and Utilities Type:
Free Version: 6.40 Size: 9.33MB Works on: Windows