mIRC is a full featured Internet Relay Chat client for Windows that can be used to communicate, share, play or work with others on IRC networks around the world, either in multi-user group conferences or in one-to-one private discussions.
1. Changed DCC Send/Get windows to
show long progress bar when window is maximized.
2. Changed DCC Send/Get switchbar buttons to display progress bar in black
during transfer and grey when finished.
3. Fixed /fseek line matching bugs.
4. Optimized BOM-checking in file routines, should have minimal impact on
read/write speed now.
5. Fixed $dns().ip bug when resolving an IP address.
6. Changed Control+N back to shortcut for channel switching.
7. Added "Auto-split long channel/query messages" option to Messages dialog. If
a message is long enough that it might be chopped by the maximum server line
length, it is sent as mutliple lines.
8. Fixed font bug with reading font settings from mirc.ini.
9. Optimized display routine, should be faster in some situations.
10. Changed richedit editbox support back to riched20.dll since it seems to be
faster and more reliable overall.
11. Optimized the way scripts are loaded into Script Editor editbox.
12. Fixed ini file handling bug when reading section/item/data that are enclosed
13. Fixed hotlink feature not handling single-word hostnames.
14. Changed $utfencode/$utfdecode to return input text if they are unable to
encode/decode the text instead of returning an error.
15. Changed the way the file routines set end-of-file and error, should behave
more like older versions now.
16. Added /raw -n switch to prevent characters in the range 0-255 being UTF-8
encoded when sent to the server. Also added a $rawbytes identifier that returns
the incoming server message prior to any parsing/decoding.
Internet and communication
Product page: here