NetSetMan offers you what have been missing in Windows until now:
A powerful, easy-to-use interface to manage all your network settings at a glance.
Give it a try and you'll never want to be without it again.
All settings and changes are saved automatically in a separate file (settings.ini) so a backup, transfer or upgrade to another version is absolutely no problem.
With one click you can activate a stored profile!
- Fix: Problem with update-check when using NSM Service
- Fix: Clearing a profile deactivated its visibility in the tray
- Fix: In rare cases Windows locations didn't work correctly
- Fix: Connecting to a hidden SSID WiFi network might've failed
- Fix: Automatically connecting to a WiFi profile after creation
- Fix: Error 18 on script activation in certain cases
- Fix: Removed "Unable to open key" message for locked NICs
- Fix (Pro): Proxy has been deactivated but not removed
- Fix (Pro): Proxy problem with NSM Service in certain cases
- New option in NSM Administration for allowing WiFi Management
- Duration for delayed TrayInfo Public IP retrieval is displayed
Disable Public IP feature if TrayInfo is too slow!
- WiFi is now set before IP settings to prevent error 84
- Minor fixes for horizontal scrollbars
- IP/DNS/WINS groups status toggle by clicking on the caption
- Several fixes for systems with big fonts turned on
- Several translation updates
Program Information Category:
Internet and communication Type:
Free Version: 3.0.3 Size: 2.1MB Works on: Windows