PassMark BurnInTest is a software tool that allows all the major sub-systems of a computer to be simultaneously stress tested for endurance, reliability and stability.
* Corrected the reporting of Intel Turbo mode CPU speeds (rather than reporting non-Turbo CPU speeds).
* The memory device type for some ROM devices was incorrectly reported as DDR3. This has been corrected.
* Corrected a bug where the tests would not complete if only the USB test was run and no USB 2.0 Loopback plugs were detected.
* Reduced the CPU load of the Sound Loopback test.
* Crash minidump logging added to the Standard version of BurnInTest (previously only in the Professional version).
* Added new 2D video memory test and 3D test logging.
* Minor help file improvements.
Tools and Utilities
6.0 Build 1021
Product page: here