HotKeyz lets you easily create and maintain a categorized list of your hotkeys. Each hotkey, a key combination on your keyboard, will launch a command. You decide which commands go with which hotkeys. Some of these commands are internal HotKeyz commands and the rest are Windows commands. HotKeyz will help you to manage repetitive tasks on your PC with speed and minimal effort. Why is it faster? The conventional way to open a program on your PC is by pointing your mouse to the Window start button, clicking on the Start button, then you will click on All Programs, your eyes must first look and search for your program icon, then you must click on it and only then it will be the program be launched. Using your mouse like this takes time. With a hotkey you simply press the key combination you have defined for your program and HotKeyz will launch it immediately!
• Show the Pick List command's description.
• Added new default command: Copy Text to Clipboard.
• Added toggles for 9 Desktop Window Positions. The window size will be toggled
50%, 33% & 66% sizes.
• Fixed Desktop Window Positions for different taskbar positions.
• Added default command Windows Commands, Internet, Google Chrome Incognito,
which will start Chrome in Incognito.
• Added 2 HotKeyz default commands: Enable All Hotkeys & Disable All Hotkeys.
• Fixed 'Open the previous instance' that wasn't set correctly when editing a
Multiple Command that was set to Open the previous instance.
• Added 2 system default commands: Close Task & Close Process.
• HotKeyz now support Unicode characters and strings.
Program Information Category:
Tools and Utilities Type:
Free Version: 2.8.2 Size: 1.3MB Works on: Windows