Posted on Tuesday, July 19 2005 @ 01:41:50 CEST by LSDsmurf
Changelog version 188.8.131.520
+ Added new options into Game Profiles. Direct3D9 tweaks. Using this tweaks you
can override some hardware information about your video board.
+ Added support for SMARTGART. Look in "Hardware" menu. (SMARTGART
service must be installed and enabled!)
+ Added 5 new hotkeys for manual overclocking GPU and Memory by 1 step up or
+ Added new tweaks databases Video Acceleration settings and Display Tweaks.
+ Added Default buttons for Standard Tweaks window, Direct3D and OpenGL Tweaks.
+ Added options to execute applications when entering 3D mode and when leaving
* Updated installation procedure. Added two shortcuts to Install and Uninstall
ATT Windows Shell Integration.
* Updated Shared Memory. Now FPS counter is included in global ATT Shared
* Improved command line support. Added command line options:
/LD3D [name of profile] - load Direct3D (or 3D in Control Center mode) profile
/LDGL [name of profile] - load OpenGL profile
/LDOV [name of profile] - load Overclocking profile
/LDTV [name of profile] - load Display/TV profile
/LDGP /LOADGAME [name of profile] - load Game Profile (If ATT is already started
/EXIT command line parameter has no effect) /RSTCLK - reset clocks to default
/EXIT - Exit from ATT
For example if you want to load overclocking profile and exit from ATT, you can
add shortcut to ATT into Startup folder of system menu and add this command
line. Always put profile name in quotation marks.
atitray.exe /LDOV "My Stable OverProfile" /EXIT
* Fixed bug when TV Properties Tab doesn't visible with extended desktop mode.
Now TV Options will be accessible all times, even if you don't have TV attached
to the board.
* Updated screenshot system. Added support for JPG/PNG file creating. Screenshot
without active game always will be saved as BMP.
* Fixed broken support for temperature monitoring and fan control for ASUS
* Improved OSD rendering in situation when game clipped part of screen with
* Fixed error with hotkeys (Hide/Show FPS/FlashOSD)
* Updated Advanced Tweaks editor
* Updated "No overclocking" mode. If you Radeon doesn't supported by
ATI Tray Tools (IGP series) you can disable all overclocking functions in
atitray.ini. Set opt_disable_ovr value to 1. In this mode all modules depended
on GPU and Memory clocks will be disabled. For example Overclocking, hardware
monitoring, Auto 2d/3d Overclocking and so on. But you still can use all other
* Fixed wrong OSD color calculation for some old Direct3D (D3D 7/6/5) games.
Program Information Category:
Tools and Utilities Type:
Free Version: 184.108.40.2060 Size: 842KB Works on: Windows