WhereIsIt is an application written for Windows operating systems, and designed to help you maintain and organize a catalog of your computer media collection, including CD-ROMs and DVDs, audio CDs, diskettes, removable drives, hard drives, network drives, remote file servers, or any other present or future storage media device Windows can access as a drive.
The primary goal for WhereIsIt is to provide access to the contents of cataloged disks, even when they are not available on the system, or even they are not your own. You can browse their contents, search for files or folders you need, use imported descriptions and thumbnails, organize data using categories and flags etc.
- Minor maintenance release.
- Updated TV Series Database (TheTVDB) plugin to support handling special
- Added recently used catalogs list to the toolbar's Open button.
- Ribbon is enforced as the default user interface in new installations.
Help file has been updated to emphasize the availability of both ribbon and
toolbar user interface modes, and how to switch between them.
- Improved multithreading in the internal viewer, graphics processing is
now more reliable and slightly faster.
- Recently used catalogs list has had some problems if the program was set
to store settings in a config file. Fixed.
- Updated DcrawPlugin to the latest version of dcraw.c.
- Several other miscellaneous minor adjustments and improvements.
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here