AnyDVD HD comes with same functionality as AnyDVD, but with additional features for full Blu-ray Disc and HD DVD support, including decryption of Blu-ray (BD+ and AACS) and HD DVD (AACS) movies.
Allows you to watch movies over a digital display connection, without HDCP-compliant graphics card and without HDCP-compliant display. No need to buy an expensive monitor. Sweet!
- New: AnyDVD remembers state of a drive (disabled / enabled), even if
it has been removed from the system
- New (Blu-ray): Added support for new BD+ protections
- New (Blu-ray): Updated decryption keys
- New (DVD): CSS archive is now more robust
- Fix (Blu-ray): Possible crash in AnyDVDtray.exe, if the root directory of
a disc contains many files or directories
- Fix (Blu-ray): Possible BSOD in AnyDVD.sys
- Fix (3D Blu-ray): 3D playback didn't work when BD-Live has been disabled
- Added more programs to the list requiring "aggressive I/O mode"
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages
Product page: here