Webmin 1.220Posted on Wednesday, July 20 2005 @ 2:57 CEST by LSDsmurf
Download: Webmin 1.220
- Increased the speed of Webmin configuration reloads done by the Webmin Users and Webmin Configuration module. This also prevents any down-time while the config is being re-read.
- Improved the timeout detection in HTTP requests, to reduce the ability of incorrect or malicious clients to tie up the Webmin webserver process.
- Enhanced the Unix User Authentication feature to allow different users and group members to be treated as different Webmin users.
- Added a page to automatically setup RNDC in the BIND module, and improved the page for configuring allowed RNDC connections.
- Added access control to the LDAP module, and the ability to delete multiple users and groups at once.
- Added the ability to lock or un-lock multiple users and groups at once in the LDAP and system Users and Groups modules.
- Added buttons in the MySQL and PostgreSQL modules to drop multiple tables and databases at once.
- The Disk Quotas module now shows quotas with selectable units, instead of always using kilobytes.
- View the detailed change log.
Tools and Utilities
Linux, Solaris, Mac OS X
Product page: here