Sweet Home 3D is a free interior design application
that helps you place your furniture on a house 2D plan, with a 3D preview.
* Released the version 1.0 of the Furniture Library Editor, a separate tool that lets the user create and edit more easily some SH3F files.
* Fixed a bug that didn't update furniture and textures catalogs after a modified SH3F or SH3T file is imported.
* Fixed a regression bug on textures applied to 3D models with a size different from the one of a 1 centimeter cube.
* Improved DAE/Collada format support for files exported from Sketchup.
* Lowered ground level in the 3D view to limit blinking effect during video creation.
* Suppressed double faces in the rendering computed by SunFlow to get best results.
* Fixed a bug that blocked SunFlow rendering engine when a home contained some furniture imported from 3DS models.
* Fixed a bug that prevented SunFlow to render images when a home contained superimposed walls.
* Improved textures cache.
* Improved temporary files management under Mac OS X and Linux.
* Limited the height of the photo and video creation dialogs for small screens.
* Other minor bugs fixes and enhancements.
Program Information Category:
Tools and Utilities Type:
Free Version: 2.5 Size: 13MB Works on: Windows