Cain & Abel is a password recovery tool for Microsoft Operating Systems. It allows easy recovery of various kind of passwords by sniffing the network, cracking encrypted passwords using Dictionary, Brute-Force and Cryptanalysis attacks, recording VoIP conversations, decoding scrambled passwords, recovering wireless network keys, revealing password boxes, uncovering cached passwords and analyzing routing protocols.
- Added MP3 audio file generation in VoIP sniffer.
- Fixed Abel DLL crashes on 64-bit operating systems.
- Modified Export function to Users, Groups, Services and Shares lists with TAB separators.
- Fixed a bug in Wireless Password Decoder concerning Microsoft Virtual WiFi Miniport Adapter.
- Fixed a bug in NTLMv2 Cracker within the "Test Password" function.
- Removed "WindowsFirewallInitialize failed" startup error message if Windows Firewall service is stopped.
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here