Core Temp is a compact, no fuss, small footprint program to monitor CPU temperature.
- New: Implemented Windows 7 taskbar button features. (Under the Options menu)
- New: Clock modulation detection for Intel processors.
- New: Proper support the Phenom II X6 and Athlon L100 series.
- New: Support for the E3000 Celeron series.
- New: Displays the processor's manufacturing process. (Lithography)
- Fix: Intel frequency detection.
- Fix: Frequency doesn't update after exiting from Sleep or Hibernation. (Intel)
- Fix: Reading and logging intervals in Settings can't be changed.
- Fix: Minor Intel processor recognition issues.
- Fix: On some systems the System Information window would flood the screen with errors.
- Fix: G15 plugin restarts after resuming from sleep even if it was previously disabled from the menu.
- Fix: Overheating protection on AMD processors bug.
- Update: Rearranged the main GUI and added new information.
- Update: Added missing Intel Socket names.
Program Information Category:
Tools and Utilities Type:
Free Version: 0.99.7.0 Size: 232KB Works on: Windows