Tomato is a small, lean and simple replacement firmware for Linksys' WRT54G/GL/GS, Buffalo WHR-G54S/WHR-HP-G54 and other Broadcom-based routers. It features a new easy to use GUI, a new bandwidth usage monitor, more advanced QOS and access restrictions, enables new wireless features such as WDS and wireless client modes, raises the limits on maximum connections for P2P, allows you to run your custom scripts or telnet/ssh in and do all sorts of things like re-program the SES/AOSS button, adds wireless site survey to see your wifi neighbors, and more.
* Fixes for udhcpc. Thanks to fedor for his help.
* Warn if saving an empty Access Restriction since it's the same as blocking everything.
* Add option in Admin:Access to select which menus are permanently expanded.
* Increase PPPoE username and password length.
* Increase limit for web_printf to avoid problems handling very long variables.
* Update Dnsmasq to 2.55.
Product page: here