A small and fast two-pane file manager with open plugin architecture. The ability to view content of files (text, html, over 40 picture formats, mp3), support for archives (zip, rar, arj, cab, tar/gzip, etc.) and intuitive user interface that is easier to learn and use, makes it widely popular substitute for Windows Explorer.
* Support for language translations. Standard package comes with English, Czech, and German translations.
* Support for x64 pseudo-directories as C:WindowsSysnative or C:WindowsSystem32driversetc.
* Several improvements in Compare Directories command (ignore DST shift, ignore masks).
* Copy/Move dialog box: option to save default options.
* Find: new option Full Row Select.
* Support for accelerated mouse wheel scrolling (Altap Salamander panels, menu, viewers).
* Plugins Manager: alphabetically sorted plugins.
* Edit New File (Shift+F4): option to change default name.
* Support for longer commands in command line (up to 8KB).
* Option Use fast directory move on Novell Netware.
* Improved Altap Salamander SDK version (trace server autostart, new samples).
* Early Access Program has started on our support forum.
* NEW PLUGIN: Automation - automate common tasks using JScript or VBScript.
* 7Zip: updated to 9.10 beta. New LZMA2 method. Several improvements.
* Check Version: better presentation of results.
* File Comparator: up to 7x faster when comparing binary files on the same disk.
* Network plugin: better Remote Desktop (Terminal Services) support.
* PictView: new option "Remember path when saving screenshots, scans, clipboard pastes".
* Registry Editor: Shift+F3 opens regedit.exe with current registry key displayed.
* UnISO: support for compressed ISZ images, support for BZIP2-compressed DMG packages.
* UnRAR: support for multi-part archives named .001, .002, 003, etc.
Product page: here