Core Temp is a compact, no fuss, small footprint program to monitor CPU temperature.
- New: "Start Core Temp with Windows" feature on Windows Vista and 7.
- Fix: Taking a screenshot would not capture the whole window in Vista/7 with aero mode.
- Fix: Windows 7 taskbar Cycle mode only shows up after the first interval has elapsed.
- Fix: Overheating protection UI bug.
- Fix: The Mini-mode menu was not checked when Mini-mode was activated.
- Fix: Corrected the placement and size of the load label on Phenom based processors.
- Fix: Order of appearance of the system tray icons in Windows 7.
- Update: The appropriate G15 menu is now checked depending on the status of the G15 plug-in.
- Update: Added support for 12 core processors to temperature offset adjustment window.
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here