KeePass is a free open source password manager, which helps you to manage your passwords in a secure way. You can put all your passwords in one database, which is locked with one master key or a key file. So you only have to remember one single master password or select the key file to unlock the whole database. The databases are encrypted using the best and most secure encryption algorithms currently known (AES and Twofish).
* Auto-type window definitions in custom window-sequence pairs are now Spr-compiled (i.e. placeholders, environment variables, etc. can be used).
* Global auto-type delay: added support for multi-modified keys and special keys.
* Added 'New Database' application policy flag.
* Added 'Copy Whole Entries' application policy flag.
* Multi-monitor support: at startup, KeePass now ensures that the main window's normal area at least partially overlaps the virtual screen rectangle of at least one monitor.
* RoboForm importer: URLs without protocol prefix are now prefixed automatically (HTTP).
* Entry-dependent placeholders can now be used in most trigger events, conditions and actions (the currently focused entry is used).
* Auto-type on Unix-like systems: KeePass now shows an informative error message when trying to invoke auto-type without having installed the 'xdotool' package.
Improvements / Changes:
* New column engine: drag&dropping hidden fields works as expected again (the field data is transferred, not asterisks).
* Improved restoration of a maximized main window.
* Improved error message when trying to import/export data from/to a KDB file on a non-Windows operating system.
* Minor other improvements.
Program Information Category:
Tools and Utilities Type:
Free Version: 2.1.2 Size: 1.84MB Works on: Windows