The media player that fills all your needs. It can handle DVDs, (S)VCDs, Audio CDs, web streams, TV cards and much more.
You don't need to keep track of a dozen codec packs you need to have installed. VLC has all codecs built-in. It comes with support for nearly all codec there is.
And what is more it can even play back the file or media if it is damaged! Missing or broken pieces are no stop to VLC, it plays all the video and audio information that's still intact.
* Multiple libVLC improvements and fixes
* Windows video output fixes
* DxVA2 decoding on ATI GPU, with Catalyst 10.7
* Multiple fixes for interfaces
* Various decoders and demuxers fixes
* Updated translations
* Various crashes and errors fixed
Product page: here