GPU Caps Viewer is an information utility focused on the OpenGL / OpenCL / CUDA API level support of the main graphics card. Even if you have several graphics cards in your system, only one is considered as the main OpenGL or Direct3D device. For OpenCL and CUDA, GPU Caps Viewer details the API support of each capable device.
* New: added the support of GTX 465 and 460.
* New: a button to launch an advanced GPU monitoring tool has been added in the first panel (GPU/CPU).
* New: in OpenGL panel, the number of GL and WGL extensions is displayed.
* New: added new subvendors: Zotac, Palit and Gigabyte.
* Change: OpenGL extensions are now fetched with the method described here
* Change: now the max values of CPU, memory and shader (shader: NV only) clocks and VDDC are displayed for Radeon and GeForce cards.
* Change: minor updates in the code of the OpenCL demos for a good working with latest NV and AMD drivers.
* Bugfix: in the first panel, only the features of first OpenCL device are displayed.
* Update: compiled with the latest version of ZoomGPU and GLEW.
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here