HWiNFO™ and HWiNFO32™ are professional hardware information and diagnostic tools supporting latest components, industry technologies and standards. Both tools are designed to collect and present the maximum amount of information possible about computer's hardware which makes them suitable for users searching for driver updates, computer manufacturers, system integrators and technical experts as well. Retrieved information is presented in a logical and easily understandable form and can be exported into various types of reports.
* Added monitoring of various loads for nVidia GPUs.
* Several minor updates and fixes.
* Added nVidia GeForce GTX 480M.
* Added nVidia GeForce GTX 460 (GF104).
* Enhanced support of nVidia GF100 family.
* Added storing of timestamps in logfile for sensor data.
* Added preliminary support for Sony VAIO EC sensor monitoring.
* Enhanced support of VIA Nano 3xxx series.
* Added monitoring of GPU core voltage for certain nVidia GPUs.
* Improved I2C support for later nVidia GPUs.
* Added GPU I2C support (external sensors) for nVidia GF100.
* Enhanced sensor support of ASUS P7F7-E WS Supercomputer.
Tools and Utilities
3.56 build 870
Product page: here