The media player that fills all your needs. It can handle DVDs, (S)VCDs, Audio CDs, web streams, TV cards and much more.
You don't need to keep track of a dozen codec packs you need to have installed. VLC has all codecs built-in. It comes with support for nearly all codec there is.
And what is more it can even play back the file or media if it is damaged! Missing or broken pieces are no stop to VLC, it plays all the video and audio information that's still intact.
Quite soon after the 1.1.1, we were able to squash more annoying bugs, hence a new release for you!
* TS and DVB demuxing fixes
* Audio filters fixes to solve the "mono" bug
* Fix of the direct3d output module that display nothing on older nVidia and ATI cards, when overlay was activated
* Extensions and scrips updates
* Miscellaneous fixes in interfaces
* Updated translations
* Various crashes and errors fixed
Product page: here