Fast, easy to use, PC speed testing and benchmarking. PassMark PerformanceTest ™ allows you to objectively benchmark a PC using a variety of different speed tests and compare the results to other computers.
- Fixed 3D DX10 Test bug that could cause a crash on certain systems (seen
on some systems with dual Xeon CPUs on 64bit Window).
- Pentium/Celeron M CPU speed detection improved.
- Refined memory limits on Visualised Physics Test and improved out of
memory error case handling. Should be much harder to crash the application
now when using this tool. As a result however the limits may now be lower on
some systems, especially 32-bit systems.
- Fixed problem where copied system information was missing newlines when
pasted into certain applications, in particular Notepad.
- Allowed use of Return key in the license key text entry field for
entering new lines. However, it is still recommended that users copy and
paste license keys rather than trying to type them manually.
Tools and Utilities
7.0 build 1016
Product page: here