PassMark BurnInTest is a software tool that allows all
the major sub-systems of a computer to be simultaneously
tested for reliability and stability. Tests CPU, hard drives,
CD-ROMs, CD burners, DVDs, sound cards, 2D graphics,
3D graphics, RAM, network connections, printers, and
video playback. Test specialized hardware with
BurnInTest 'plug-in' tests.
- Corrected a crash bug with the standard Network test that occurred on
some systems when Test all available Network Adapters was selected.
- Changed the startup of BurnInTest to allow BurnInTest to start when a
specific 3rd party USB device (incompatible with BurnInTest) was connected
to the system.
- System information has been updated for newer AMD and Intel CPU
- Corrected the CPU multiplier and base clock for the AMD Phenom II X6
when the CPU did not go into the Turbo Core P-State during the CPU frequency
- Update to the CPU detection when BurnInTest is started without access to
all CPUs i.e. started with a CPU affinity mask.
- Forced debug logging ("-u") improved. SMBIOS system information,
standard network test and serial port test debug logging has been increased.
- Minor help file updates.
Tools and Utilities
6.0 Build 1025
Product page: here