SABnzbd is a cross-platform binary newsreader. It makes downloading from Usenet easy by automating the whole thing. You give it an NZB file or an RSS feed, it does the rest. Has a web-browser based UI and an API for 3rd-party apps. Ideal for servers too.
- Compensate for IPV6 issues of Chrome on OSX
- Changes in dirscan-speed are now immediately effective
- Reduce amount of logging
- Make sure access to sabnzbd.ini is blocked for group and world (Unix, OSX).
- On Windows, detect whether sqlite3.dll is missing. If so, panic and complain about lame virus scanner.
- Add hidden option "queue_complete_pers" to select non-persistence of non-script end-of-queue actions.
- Add hidden option "allow_64bit_tools" to allow or prevent use of 64bit par2 and unrar.
- Support unpacking of rar-files embedded in zip-files
- Restrict square bracket substitution to server names
Program Information Category:
Tools and Utilities Type:
Free Version: 0.5.4 Size: 6.6MB Works on: Windows