The Bullzip PDF Printer works as a Microsoft Windows printer and allows you to write PDF documents from virtually any Microsoft Windows application.
* New MacroScriptTimeout setting to control the script timeout when running VB Script macros.
* New MacroAllowUI setting to control the display of message boxes when running VB Script macros.
* New context value AppPath when running VB Script macros.
* Support for pdftk in superimpose operations.
* Lists only local printers when running the options dialog. Mapped printers are not shown in Citrix and Terminal Server sessions.
* Macros can abort the process by setting the Abort to true in the context dictionary.
* Scripting engine is only initialized if macro files are present.
* Updated translations (Arabic, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Dutch, Hebrew, Hungarian, Kannada, Lithuanian, Slovak)
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here