TreeSize Professional 3.31 build 249Posted on Thursday, Jul 28 2005 @ 02:10 CEST by LSDsmurf
Download: TreeSize Professional 3.31 build 249
- Performance increases have been achieved, especially for scanning and viewing folders with a large number of direct subfolders.
- A double click on a file in the chart now opens this file.
- Not creating any more a [Files] item for folders that do not contain any files.
- Improved handling of folder renames, if automatic updates are activated.
- The Tools menu now has an entry for emptying the Windows recycle bin.
- The Extensions and Details sheet now also have a small toolbar, that can be turned on or off using View / Toolbars
- Enabling/Disabling of the chart toolbar has been moved from the Options dialog to View / Toolbars
- Bugfix: If the view was limited to a certain file extension, the files were not listed in the Details list in the previous.
Tools and Utilities
3.31 build 249
Product page: here