BDtoAVCHD is a tool to create AVCHD discs from Blu-Ray or HD MKV files. As output we get the folder structure ready to burn to a DVD5 or DVD9. The software compresses the video to achieve the desired overall size of 4.7 GB with the highest possible quality.
The AVCHD format allows you to play the same type of content that a Blu-Ray and holding high definition (1080p) but on DVD5 or DVD9 media. Ideal for backing Blu-Ray with smaller size and maintaining high quality.
* New: "Advanced Options" dialog. Can set x264 standar tune options (film, animation, grain, stillimage, psnr, ssim, fastdecode) and add custom command line parameters.
* New: "Please wait..." message while the program scans the BD structure.
* Fixed: crash when opening massive seamless branching Blu-Ray’s (workaround for BD Prince of Persia).
* x264 updated to version r1724.
* Small fixes and general improvements.
* Warning: the saved jobs queued with earlier versions are not compatible with this version.
Product page: here