Real Temp is a temperature monitoring program designed for all Intel single Core, Dual Core, Quad Core and Core i7 processors. Each core on these processors has a digital thermal sensor (DTS) that reports temperature data relative to TJMax which is the safe maximum operating core temperature for the CPU. As your CPU heats up, your Distance to TJMax will decrease. If it reaches zero, your processor will start to thermal throttle or slow down so maximizing your distance away from TJMax will help your computer run at full speed and more reliably too.
* Added Core i Turbo multiplier and Turbo TDP/TDC overclocking for Extreme / K series CPUs.
* Added ATI GPU and improved NVIDIA GPU monitoring with CrossFire and SLI support.
* Added a system tray / notification area font selector.
* New Fahrenheit and 3 digit system tray option.
* Fixed Core 2 Extreme multiplier reporting.
* Fixed Core 2 mobile CPU C0% based load reporting.
* Changed how Core 2 Super Low Frequency Mode (SLFM) is reported.
* Improved sensor test consistency.
* Bug with Reset button on ATI systems fixed.
* RealTemp GT for the 6 core Gulftown CPUs was also updated.
* Separate i7 Turbo GT multiplier monitoring tool for 6 core Gulftown CPUs added.
Program Information Category:
Tools and Utilities Type:
Free Version: 3.60 Size: 316.8KB Works on: Windows