RJ TextEd is a full featured text and source editor with Unicode support, syntax highlighting and code folding. The functionality extends beyond text files and includes support for HTML editing with integrated preview, spell checking, auto completion, HTML validation, templates and more. The program also include support for Topstyle Lite CSS editor, has a dual pane file commander, as well as a FTP client to upload your files. Below is a small list of features available. For a full list check out the features section.
Project Class View
* The background scanner should now detect UTF-8 project files without a BOM properly.
* TODO items are now detected properly in PHP files.
* Project files can now be scanned using a *.* mask and should now work for all supported source languages.
* Fixed a navigation issue when selecting a class method.
* Syntax highlighter names are now displayed properly in "New" lists and in the tool bar. Added a "Name" property in the _list.ini found in the syntax files folder.
* Fixed some highlighter issues in ASP and PHP when using line comments before an end tag.
Header column state in File Commander
The header column state is now remembered, even between sessions. The stored state include selected column and column widths.
Several items were not translated properly. It's been fixed in this version.
Fixed some other issues reported in the forum and maybe others that are difficult to verify (or duplicate).
Program Information Category:
Tools and Utilities Type:
Free Version: 6.81 Size: 9.6MB Works on: Windows