Sandboxie runs your programs in an isolated space which prevents them from making permanent changes to other programs and data in your computer.
These are the changes to Sandboxie since version 3.48.
* Improvements in Sandbox Settings windows.
* Run Sandboxed action can automatically select the DefaultBox sandbox.
* Filter outgoing connections on SMB/CIFS ports through the Block Port setting.
* Problems Fixed:
* Windows Update KB981852 causing SBIE2304 errors.
* Drop Rights feature interfering with running programs.
* Windows Live Messenger 2011 not connecting.
* Ctrl+clicking on web links in Microsoft Word, when Internet Explorer is set as a forced program.
* Installing games into a sandboxed instance of Steam in 64-bit Windows.
* Adobe Photoshop CS5 runs under Sandboxie without having to use Window Access exclusions.
* System Restriction Policies interfering with Sandboxie on Windows 7.
* Removal/rename of DefaultBox sandbox interferes with installing applications into the sandbox.
* Windows Installer (MSI) fails to run in the sandbox on 64-bit Windows.
* Errors when running some UPX-compressed executables in the sandbox.