HWiNFO™ and HWiNFO32™ are professional hardware information and diagnostic tools supporting latest components, industry technologies and standards. Both tools are designed to collect and present the maximum amount of information possible about computer's hardware which makes them suitable for users searching for driver updates, computer manufacturers, system integrators and technical experts as well. Retrieved information is presented in a logical and easily understandable form and can be exported into various types of reports.
* Minor fixes and updates (Win7 type, MX16xx Ext1 temp, GPU enum, SNB GFX clock).
* Added possibility to disable sensor data logging for report file (avoids raising of memory usage during monitoring).
* Added support of ITE IT8728F, IT8781F, IT8782F, IT8783F LPC/Hardware Monitor.
* Improved enumeration of multiple GPUs via NVAPI.
* Added monitoring of HP Envy 17 and Pavilion dv6 / dv7 EC.
* Fixed CPU clock measurement on certain Windows 7 systems.
* Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS Rampage III GENE.
* Added support of Alerts for Sensor values when reaching customizable thresholds.
* Enhanced sensor monitoring on MSI MS-7592.
* Added reporting of BIOS Message for Award/Phoenix BIOS machines.
* Added possibility to report SMART data and monitor temperature for drives in Intel RAID Array.
* Added monitoring of HP Envy 15 EC.
* Improved sensor monitoring for Tyan S7025.
* Added preliminary Ivy Bridge support.
* Changed nVidia GPU I2C method to NVAPI by default (can be changed back to low-level via settings).
Tools and Utilities
3.61 build 992
Product page: here