GPU Caps Viewer is a graphics card information utility focused on the OpenGL, OpenCL and CUDA API level support of the main graphics card. Even if you have several graphics cards in your system, only one is considered as the main OpenGL or Direct3D device. For OpenCL and CUDA, GPU Caps Viewer details the API support of each capable device.
* New: added support of GeForce GTX 580.
* New: added Sapphire, XFX and HP subvendors.
* New: added GPU, memory and MCU usage monitoring
* New: added fan speed monitoring
* Change: reorganization of the first panel (GPU info only).
* Bugfix: in some OpenGL 2 GLSL shaders with Intel GPUs.
* Bugfix: in number of GL and WGL extensions.
* Updated with ZoomGPU 1.5.10.
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here