SABnzbd is a cross-platform binary newsreader. It makes downloading from Usenet easy by automating the whole thing. You give it an NZB file or an RSS feed, it does the rest. Has a web-browser based UI and an API for 3rd-party apps. Ideal for servers too.
- Use nzbmatrix.com's new V1.1 api.
- Add Norwegian translation
- When par2 complains about bad options, report to user.
- Add INI-only option "api_warnings" to enable/disable warnings about unauthenticated access to the API.
- Improve handling of colon chars in filenames for Windows and OSX, to compensate for odd behaviour of par2.
- NZBs would be left behind, despite ".nzb" being in the cleanup-list
- When only individually paused jobs are in the queue, unpausing them would not always resume downloading
- NZB-chaining should ignore the duplicate NZB check and fix cleanup of "complete" folder after NZB-chaining.
(Chaining is the automatic re-queueing of downloads containing only NZBs)
- Plush did not save end-of-queue action.
- Zipped NZB files from URLs were not accepted.
- OSX: The end-of-queue action "Hibernate" shut down the system.
- Sanitize nzbname parameter coming from API calls (led to problems with some third-party utilities)
Program Information Category:
Tools and Utilities Type:
Free Version: 0.5.5 Size: 6.9MB Works on: Windows