WinSCP is an open source SFTP client and FTP client for Windows. Its main function is the secure file transfer between a local and a remote computer. Beyond this, WinSCP offers basic file manager functionality. It uses Secure Shell (SSH) and supports, in addition to Secure FTP, also legacy SCP protocol.
* Increased socket internal buffer size for SSH. It should improve transfer speed. Thanks to ultramage. 615
* Environment variables are resolved in path to external editor. 563
* Include/exclude masks can be used when moving files between local and remote directories. 536
* Add to Bookmarks and Refresh commands added to context menus of panel path labels. 624
* Change: With FTP protocol, passive mode is used by default. 165
* Change: Links to website and help are no longer created in start menu folder. 616
* Autocomplete disabled for most of the combo boxes. 619
* SSH core upgraded to the latest development snapshot of PuTTY (2010-09-27, revision 9010). It brings following changes:
o Improved port forwarding robustness.
o When disconnected because there are no supported authentication methods left to try, the error message contains the list of methods sent by the server.
o Standard GSS libraries are now loaded from standard locations rather than using the default DLL search path.
o Other small bugs fixed.
* SSL core upgraded to OpenSSL 1.0.0a.
* Bug fix: Error when refreshing panel content. 617
* Bug fix: Error when more background transfers finish at the same moment. 622
* Bug fix: Script does not abort after receiving no answer for prompt, when running in batch mode. 623
* Bug fix: Main window appeared in background, when prompt for master password appeared during authentication. 629
Program Information Category:
Tools and Utilities Type:
Free Version: 4.3 Beta Size: 3MB Works on: Windows