mIRC is a full featured Internet Relay Chat client for Windows that can be used to communicate, share, play or work with others on IRC networks around the world, either in multi-user group conferences or in one-to-one private discussions.
This is a small update that addresses a number of important issues that have been reported by users since the last release. It includes improvements, changes and fixes to a number of features, including:
* The editbox in the active window now correctly receives the focus when mIRC is restored from a minimized state.
* File dialogs now correctly return file extensions when "Hide file extensions" is enabled in Explorer in Windows 7.
* The switchbar now displays scrollbar buttons, when needed, to scroll through the list of open windows.
* The hash table commands hadd/hinc/hdec should now work more like their set/inc/dec counterparts when using the -cuNz switches.
* The socket command /sockwrite now sends data immediately which should speed up transfers.
* Other changes and bug fixes
This update builds on and improves the stability of the new Unicode version of mIRC (see the previous v7.1 release announcement for details).
Internet and communication
Product page: here