HWiNFO™ and HWiNFO32™ are professional hardware information and diagnostic tools supporting latest components, industry technologies and standards. Both tools are designed to collect and present the maximum amount of information possible about computer's hardware which makes them suitable for users searching for driver updates, computer manufacturers, system integrators and technical experts as well. Retrieved information is presented in a logical and easily understandable form and can be exported into various types of reports.
* Added monitoring of fan speed on certain Toshiba notebooks (with TVALZ driver).
* Various minor fixes and updates.
* Fixed Multi-GPU support in case of different brand/model GPUs.
* Added nVidia GeForce GT 440, GeForce GT 555M, GeForce GTX 580, GF110/D13U.
* Enhanced support of Cedarview.
* Added patch for BSOD on multi-GPU machines in case ULPS powers down a GPU.
* Fixed rare hang during CPU scan caused by HPET timers.
* Enhanced sensor monitoring on Biostar TPower I45, MSI Big Bang-XPower (MS-7666).
* Enhanced support of some PMBus capable sensors.
* Added reporting of maximum supported PCIe and USB version on system.
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here