The web may be free, but we all know that to safely bank online, buy music, software, or books, or even simply surf the web, there is a price to pay. To combat online threats, firewall, anti-virus and anti-spyware software have become essential investments for any home or business computer. These programs monitor and control system access and scan and remove your system of malicious or spying software.
- Updated default rule-set
- Implemented additional modifications to improve leak, general bypass, spying and termination defense performance.
- Enhanced packet inspection capabilities
- Fixed logic for Block button for firewall in Standard Control mode
- Port tracking no longer displays loopback connections
- Column re-sizing adjustments preserved (Application, Process Monitor, Firewall Log, Port Tracking)
- Column sorting added
- logo updates
- "Restore default settings" grayed out for apps/processes where no default rules exist
- Updated driver certification in accordance with Microsoft Winqual Review.
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here