HWMonitor is a hardware monitoring program that reads PC systems main health sensors : voltages, temperatures, fans speed.
The program handles the most common sensor chips, like ITE® IT87 series, most Winbond® ICs, and others. In addition, it can read modern CPUs on-die core thermal sensors, as well has hard drives temperature via S.M.A.R.T, and video card GPU temperature.
* New tree structure with devices and sensors.
* Support Crucial Ballistix memory modules with thermal sensor.
* Support for APC UPS batteries.
* Sony VAIO notebooks monitoring.
* New sensor chips : Winbond W83783S, Nuvoton NCT6776.
* Improved support for Asus ROG monitoring.
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here