Sweet Home 3D is a free interior design application
that helps you place your furniture on a house 2D plan, with a 3D preview.
* Added suport for round walls.
* Added 3D view > Store point of view... menu item to save the current point of view, and 3D view > Go to point of view menu to go back to a saved point of view.
* Added a compass displayed in the plan as a compass rose and associated to the geographic location of the home.
* Improved photo rendering at the two best quality levels (windows and images transparency support, sun orientation depending on the chosen hour and date, lights management, matt / shiny appearance of surfaces).
* Added 5 lights and 8 colored light sources to the default furniture catalog.
* Displayed selected light sources with wireframe spheres in the 3D view.
* Changed the indicator and the behavior of the bottom left corner of lights to be able to update their light power.
* Added the Keep proportions option to furniture modification dialog to keep furniture proportions when their size is edited.
* Added the Part of base plan option to furniture modification dialog to be able to lock a piece of furniture when the base plan is locked.
* Included all non movable furniture in the locked plan.
* Improved the computing of shadows on the floor of 3D models containing many vertices to avoid the program to hang at the second quality photo rendering level.
* Improved the computing of the max altitude and the 3D rendering in Aerial view mode.
* Updated wrong normals values in some 3D models of the default catalog to improve their rendering.
* Added a cross hatch pattern for walls.
* Print / Copy / Export of the background image if it's displayed in the plan.
* Managed saving of homes data at regular time intervals in a private folder, with automatic recovery of homes in case the program crashed.
* Added automatic deletion of temporary files created by Sweet Home 3D older than a week.
* Kept shapes prefix of furniture exported at OBJ format, to restore prefixed shapes properties correctly at reimporation time.
* Saved Sweet Home 3D preferences in a file independent from Operating System preferences to simplify the transfer of Sweet Home 3D configuration to an other computer.
* Added com.eteks.sweethome3d.preferencesFolder and com.eteks.sweethome3d.applicationFolders system properties to set the folders where are stored Sweet Home 3D preferences and SH3F, SH3T, SH3L and SH3P files.
* Increased the recent files maximum count to 10.
* Waited for a first move of the mouse pointer before duplicating selected items when the ctrl key (or alt key under Mac OS X) is pressed.
* Improved items move with the mouse when they are very small in the plan.
* Increased the moves of selected items in the plan when the keyboard arrows are pressed with the shift key.
* Reversed the effect of pressing the shift key for moves in the 3D view.
* Correction de bugs qui empêchaient le bon affichage des sols des pièces qui se chevauchent.
* Updated help pages (only in English and French in this version).
* Removed the ID column from the columns list displayed in Furniture Library Editor.
* Replaced JRE 6u21 by JRE 6u22 in Sweet Home 3D installers bundled with Java.
* Other minor bugs fixes and enhancements.
Program Information Category:
Tools and Utilities Type:
Free Version: 3.0 Size: 15MB Works on: Windows