The winamp ipod plugin (aka ml_ipod) is a plugin for winamp. It allows you to manage your iPod from within the winamp media library. It supports all kinds of iPods, from the classic first generation iPods, to the iPod mini, photo, nano and shuffle and everything in between.
* new: iPhone/iTouch support disabled by default, because newer devices and iTunes versions caused Winamp to crash. iOS 4 or 3 wasn't supported anyway, due to Apple's implemented protection to keep us out of the game. It can be re-enabled for older devices in the preferences, on the "Advanced" tab. You must restart Winamp after this change.
* fixed: bug that caused the scrolling title in newer Winamps to stop working (DrO)
* fixed: Don't show donation request on first launch (user should have some time to test with her device, first)
* The support file "process.exe" is no longer bundled in the installer, as several virus scanners report this file as a potential threat. It is not, but it caused users to worry. We will provide a separate zip for this.
* Still not supported (and probably never will): iPod nano 5G or 6G, iPhone with OS 3.x or 4.x, iPodTouch with OS 3.x or 4.x, iPod classic 6G. Thank Apple for their product philosophy
Product page: here