mIRC is a full featured Internet Relay Chat client for Windows that can be used to communicate, share, play or work with others on IRC networks around the world, either in multi-user group conferences or in one-to-one private discussions.
* The active window now correctly receives the focus when maximized windows are switched or closed.
* Hash table commands hadd/hinc/hdec when used with the -cuNz switches no longer cause data corruption in hash tables.
* Custom DLLs that perform window/message hooking no longer cause mIRC to crash on exit.
* The Alt+Minus key combination has been changed to allow the use of Alt+NumberPadMinus for zooming in screen readers.
* The socket identifier $sock() now returns the correct saddr/sport values for UDP connections.
* The Server and DCC connection issue that resulted in the "Address already in use" message should now be resolved.
* Other changes and bug fixes.
Internet and communication
Product page: here