HWiNFO™ and HWiNFO32™ are professional hardware information and diagnostic tools supporting latest components, industry technologies and standards. Both tools are designed to collect and present the maximum amount of information possible about computer's hardware which makes them suitable for users searching for driver updates, computer manufacturers, system integrators and technical experts as well. Retrieved information is presented in a logical and easily understandable form and can be exported into various types of reports.
* Enhanced support of ATI PM2 sensors.
* Added support of CHiL CH8266 PWM (for monitoring of GPU voltage, current, power).
* Added universal support of CSMI SAS (improved drive detection).
* Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS Rampage III GENE/Extreme.
* Enhanced support of AMD Family 15h.
* Added support of Intel XTU v2.1.
* Added nVidia GeForce GTX 570.
* Enhanced sensor monitoring on Intel 6-series desktop boards.
* Added nVidia GeForce GT 540M.
* Enhanced support of Ivy Bridge-DT/MB.
* Added preliminary support of Ivy Bridge-EP/EX (Ivytown).
* Enhanced sensor monitoring on MSI GX620.
* Improved recognition of Arrandale ECC.
* Added support of SMSC SCH3112/4/6 LPC HW monitor.
* Fixed Benchmark comparison label issue.
* Added Intel Core 2nd generation logos.
Tools and Utilities
3.65 build 1065
Product page: here