WinNc 5 is a tabbed file manager especially developed for Windows 7. It also works on the older versions of Windows. This NC clone file manager is inspired on the dual panel idea of the old file manager Norton Commander. It has shortcuts to all the Windows 7 special folders and the tabbed interface allows you to organize your data by project. Projects can include files and folders from all over the disk that are somehow connected to that project tab. With a new Windows 7 interface WinNc can do all the basic tasks you expect from a file manager like copy, move, delete, compress, uncompress and create links. But WinNc also converts audio, burns files on dvd and cd, create iso files and you are able to synchronize your files. From zip files it allows the creation of self extraction .exe files.
- Save translation always in UNICODE in configuration
- Restore fixed for minimize to tray icon option
- Size calculation crash fixed
- Translation updated
- Add shift F8 to delete without undo
- Slide show on empy folder shows message 'no compatible image files found in folder'
- Unable to minimize WinNC 5 to tray icon
- The sort of the panels is stored correctly
- CLS in dos prompt
- Dos prompt key strokes entry improved
- FTP Unicode compatibility improved
- Color of active panel in panel status after load incorrect
- Option to print files
- Add jump to next change in compare text files
- Option to switch 'yes to all' as default in confirmation dialog
- Toolbar bug fixed
- Edit dialog for project panel links.
- Project image in project panel fixed
- Compare text files dialog translation
- Floppy access on start-up and reload fixed
- Bug in GUI when clicking on a certain spot crash fixed
- Sudden file disappearance fixed.
- Google translate improved
- Invalid zip better catched
- Zip 0 size and grayed fixed
- Languages (en/fr) updated
- Search speed inproved
- Unzip problem fixed
- Folder tab autotab per group is now optional
Program Information Category:
Tools and Utilities Type:
Shareware Version: 126.96.36.199 Size: 10.2MB Works on: Windows