SaveGameBackup.net is your savegame solution. SGB.net gives every gamer a way to easily backup and restore their game saves with just a couple clicks. Whether you just want a backup of your saves, or you are building a new computer, SGB.net is the tool you need to ensure you don't lose any progress in your games.
* Changed database update to use new link.
* Changed database auto-update name. This option will need to be re-enabled if you were using it before.
* Added option: Check for application update. This option is found on the top right of the interface with the version info.
* Added option: Do not overwrite backups. By default, SGB.net will overwrite old archives. Enabling this option will append (1), (2), etc. to the file names so they are no longer overwritten.
* Removed "Last Backup" time text on the backup tab. The changes made to restore broke this, and since the information was redundant, I saw no need to fix it.
* Restore List entries are now based off of file names (they were previously read from the zip file's comment) to accomodate the new overwrite option. This will allow you to manually rename a file, and have it show up in the list with that name. Manual renaming could also be used to avoid the overwrite option entirely.
* Fixed a bug where if you renamed a backup archive, you would not be able to restore it.
* Replaced all visible " - " with ": ". This affects the display of asset names in the backup and restore tab, but everything works the same under the hood.
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here