SoundForge 8.0b build 110Posted on Friday, Aug 05 2005 @ 02:36 CEST by LSDsmurf
Download: SoundForge 8.0b build 110
- A problem with punch-in recording from the Record Remote dialog has been fixed.
- VST plug-in scanning has been improved.
- A bug has been fixed that could cause DirectX and VST plug-ins to remain in the FX Favorites menu after removing or hiding the plug-ins.
- A bug in the Multi-Band Dynamics dialog has been fixed.
- The Set To command on the envelope point shortcut menu in the Graphic Fade dialog now works correctly.
- A bug has been fixed that could prevent you from editing two files with the same file name simultaneously.
- A bug has been fixed that could cause problems with updating meters displayed in plug-in windows.
- A bug has been fixed that could cause the following message to be displayed on startup on systems that included some Adobe applications: "This application has failed to start because PRM.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
- A bug has been fixed that could cause processing jobs in the Batch Converter to fail when the Same as source radio buttons are selected.
- A bug has been fixed that prevented Japanese text from being saved with scripts.
- A bug has been fixed that prevented audio preview when using Echo Audio devices with PureWave or default Wave settings.
- A bug has been fixed that could prevent some commands from being mapped to custom keyboard shortcuts.
- Each Open dialog now saves its own most recently used folder list.
- Markers and regions are now saved correctly with .ogg files.
- A problem has been fixed that could prevent CD drives from being recognized on some systems.
8.0b build 110
Product page: here