Sandboxie runs your programs in an isolated space which prevents them from making permanent changes to other programs and data in your computer.
Enhancements and Revisions:
* Improvements support for installations involving Windows Side-by-Side assemblies.
* Added support for a question mark character in Sandboxie settings that is considered a single-character wildcard.
* For third-party APIs: On 64-bit systems, the 32-bit DLL (SbieDllX) has been renamed to SbieDll.
* New translations: Greek, Portuguese (Portugal), and Arabic.
* Fixed a problem with Forced Folders on 64-bit Windows.
* Fixed a problem with the Sandboxie UAC confirmation window overlapping the Windows task bar.
* Fixed a conflict with the Immunize feature of Spybot-S&D which caused some slowdowns.
Improved compatibility with:
o Adobe Reader X in Protected Mode
o Internal Flash player in recent versions of Google Chrome
o Web Browser: Comodo Dragon
o Proxies and Filters: NetNanny 6.5, ProxyCap, Super Socks5Cap
o Utilities: Active Captions, Actual Window Manager, Arum Switcher, Copernic Desktop Search, IntelliType Pro, ManyCam, RadeonPro
o Security Software: Microsoft EMET tool, Norton 360, Norton Safe Web Lite
o Virtual Machines: Running Sandboxie in a Windows system virtualized by Xen
Tools and Utilities
Product page: here